Top 10 Reasons to Choose Travel Health Services
All travel medicine consultations are personally offered by a Certified Nurse Practitioner with advanced training in travel medicine. Your visit will take place at our private office setting, conveniently located near I-270 and Sawmill Rd. We will help you prepare for your journey by managing your risk of preventable disease and arming you with information and confidence.
- Locally owned and operated. We care about YOU.
- Travel Health Services has been a provider of quality travel medicine to central Ohio for over 11 years. We specialize in preparing travelers for their journey.
- Each traveler & each journey is unique. You will receive a personalized travel health consultation based on your specific trip, planned activities, and health.
- We offer all travel immunizations, including Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Hepatitis A & B, Japanese Encephalitis, Measles, Meningitis, Tetanus, Polio, Cholera and Rabies.
- We recommend ONLY immunizations that YOU actually need for YOUR trip. The Center for Disease Control will recommend all possible immunizations needed for visiting a country. However, if you are staying in a major city, you may or may not need expensive immunizations recommended for rural areas.
- All of our consultants are Certified Nurse Practitioners with over 20 years combined experience as specialists in Travel Medicine.
- Unlike RNs, Nurse Practitioners can determine if you have a medical condition that could interfere with your immunizations or travel prescriptions. Nurse Practitioners may legally prescribe medication for prevention of malaria and altitude sickness and treatment of traveler’s diarrhea.
- Our charges are often less than other travel clinics. There are no hidden charges for prescriptions or Yellow Fever Cards.
- We understand that everyone has unique needs when traveling. Our Travel Health expert will customize your travel recommendations for any destination.
- Travel Health Services is your best choice for finding high quality pre-travel care, sound travel advice and peace of mind.
Ben and Joan
Traveled to Bhutan for vacation
“Thank you for your help with all our vaccinations. We just finished the six-day hike into a rarely-traveled area of Bhutan and it was great!”
Traveled to Costa Rica for vacation
“Costa Rica was gorgeous! We had a great time filled with lots of adreneline filled activities. Thanks for making sure we stayed healthy along the way!”
Laural, Jeff, and Alyssa B.
Traveled to China for an adoption
“Thank you for all of the help you gave us to prepare for our trip. From the immunizations to the travel and safety tips. We all stayed healthy during our trip – what a praise!”
Traveled to Antartica for vacation
“Thanks again for helping me prepare for my fantastic journey! It is truly a once in a lifetime experience!”
Rick and Kim G.
Traveled to Puerto Rico for vacation
“We were so incredibly grateful for your perfect mix of reliability and professionalism. You were competent yet personal. When we travel again, we know who to go to.”
Traveled to Africa for a safari
“We are having a great time and staying healthy. Thanks for your help in preparing us for the trip!”
Traveled to Israel for vacation
“Many thanks for your professionalism in helping us get ready for our trip. We appreciate your careful preparation.”
Traveled to Ecuador for vacation
“I’ve been completely healthy on this trip. Thank you so much for immunizations and all of the wonderful information you provided this summer. “
Traveled to Tanzania for a safari
“Thanks for keeping us healthy while we saw the big 5. Such an amazing time on safari.”
Traveled to Costa Rica for vacation
“Thanks for your help in facilitating a safe and healthy trip for a lifetime of memories.”
Bryan and Teresa M.
Traveled to Trinidad to visit family
“Thanks so much for all of your help getting us ready for the trip of a lifetime.”
Traveled to Ghana for vacation
“Thank you for getting me healthy for my trip to Ghana. I didn’t get sick, and I had an amazing time!”
Traveled to Brazil for vacation
“You were knowledgeable, professional, and helpful, and made our trip much more manageable with an infant. “